ICNE’s Secure Offsite Backup Services
ICNE’s Secure Offsite Backup Services streamline Return To Service (RTS) time to satisfy the most stringent resumption requirement of your mission-critical IT infrastructure and operation in the event of a catastrophic disruption to your primary IT site.
We have the capability, capacity, and facility to rebuild and restore your core servers at your primary IT site within one business day using our secure offsite backup services and loan servers provisions. We achieve rapid recovery of your servers using virtual boot, either remotely or at a local functional site. We centrally monitor and manage your IT operation resumption process to streamline efficiency and increase restoration reliability.
- Provision of backups infrastructure and backups licenses
- Daily health check of backups
- Quarterly backups validation
- Centralised console management for real-time monitoring
- IT infrastructure security patching
- Bare metal recovery of Windows servers in minutes
- Backup images recovery and restoration to and from physical systems and virtual environments (P2V, V2P, and V2V)
- Hardware-independent restoration of backup images between different systems (P2P)
- Full support for online backup of applications such as Exchange and SQL
- Scheduled automatic full and incremental backups
- Bootable recovery CD to provide automatic hardware detection and network support
- A simple view to quickly recover files and folders or update backup images
- Compressed and encrypted backup images for efficiency and security
- Backup images saved to USB, Firewire, NAS, SAN, or any network location
- Storage capacity expansion to cater for future growth
- Best-practice backups infrastructure, provisions, and procedures
- Rapid and reliable disaster recovery, systems migration, and IT operation resumption
- Enhanced IT governance and risk management
- Peace of mind
|Description||Client Owned & Operated1||ICNE Managed Service2|
|Daily health checks|
|Quarterly backup validation checks (virtual boot backup images)|
|Centralized Console management for real-time monitoring|
|Storage expansion to cover for future growth|
|Infrastructure Security Patching|
|COST Per SERVER Per Month3||$141||$120|
1. This cost comparison doesn’t take into account customer site running costs of electricity, internet connection maintenance. 2. ICNE managed and monitored in a secure location. 3. Based on 3 servers being backed up.
*Pricing is per server per month, invoiced on a quarterly basis based on a 2 year subscription.