IT Technical Services
ICNE has the technical capabilities and track records across a whole range of managed IT services which can be tailored to our clients’ specific business context and needs. These managed IT services encompass IT infrastructure, maintenance & assurance, support, project management, assessment & planning, and value-added services. ICNE’s managed IT services approach is based on the philosophy of collaborative synergy with our clients.
Using our best-practice benchmarks, we help you:
- Dissect the root-cause of your IT issues and problems
- Establish a snapshot profile of your infrastructure
- Identify and define your improvement needs
- Design, plan, and implement budget-based solutions to achieve the required improvements
ICNE’s managed IT services approach will help you reap the following tangible benefits:
- A sustainable infrastructure that functions productively to serve your daily operational needs
- A versatile infrastructure that is capable of supporting your current and emerging business needs
- A reliable infrastructure that can be maintained readily to operate at a high performance standard
ICNE’s Managed IT Services Approach
Using our best-practice benchmarks, we work with you to identify areas requiring development in your infrastructure. We then design, plan, and implement budget-based solutions to achieve the improvements that you ratify. Our managed IT services arrangement is flexible and will be tailored to your specific business context and needs.
Our modus operandi is to work as your company’s IT infrastructure partner, as part of your team, and not an arms-length service provider. We will provide you with ongoing support, assessment & planning, maintenance & assurance, as well as project management expertise and value-added services to help you optimise the return on your IT investments.
ICNE’s Non-Disclosure Undertaking
ICNE undertakes to keep confidential all commercially and personally sensitive, restricted, classified, and private information that you provide to us, or that we have become aware of, in the course of performing our duties in accordance with the agreed statement of work. We trust that you will reciprocate by honouring the confidentiality of ICNE’s commercially and personally sensitive, restricted, classified, and private information. This non-disclosure undertaking shall remain binding and survive our contractual relationships on an ongoing basis.